Everyone on the mainland thinks living in Hawaii is all beaches and rainbows. While much of life does consist of those things, us Hawaiians struggle too because not every day is a day in paradise.
People on the mainland think you live on the beach or in a grass hut.
Hiking here means you could die. NBD. (Looks safe enough?)
3. Flip-flops? What’s a flip-flop? Oh, those are actually called slippers… be sure to leave them at the door!
4. Getting weird looks when tourists see you eating spam and loving it. (Hello, it’s actually quite good.)
5. Your favorite band is going out on tour? Yeah, definitely not coming to Hawaii.
6. Traffic anywhere on the mainland got NOTHING on traffic here.
7. And lastly, those days you actually have to wear a shirt.
One thing’s for sure though, us Hawaiians have to stick together! That’s why if you need a new car or to fix your current one, we are here to help at Cutter Auto!